This is me

This is me

Wednesday 31 July 2013

My Recent Magical Makes

These are my latest makes, which I really enjoyed making.

I made this keyholder and the key ring charm as a present for a good friend who has just moved, this is her new home present.

The key holder is a MDF key, covered in a terracotta colour acrylic paint
followed by a cream layer of acrylic paint, then Kroma Crackle Glaze from Indigoblu.  
I covered the key with Graphic 45, secret garden papers, (from Ali Craft),  painted the papers in slap it on to  give them a protective coating, 

The die cut butterfly has been dipped in my melt pot, my latest large purchase, which I absolutely love, everything is going to be dipped in utee now.  It really does give your papers a new life as an embellishment's and makes them into a keepsake.  The key charm is a Tim Holtz swivel clasp/key charm, some beads from my stash and Tim Holtz charms.




I am going to enter these into the following challanges

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy

    Love the key,, it's nice to see the graphic45 used in a different way
    Thank you for sharing your projects with us on the Ali-craft challenge

    Best of luck with your blog, it's hard at first, but gets easier
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments Ali,
    looking forward to the MDF class tomorrow.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete