This is me

This is me

Sunday 4 August 2013

Great Day with MDF Man and Alison and Ian from Ali Craft

Hi,  I had a wonderful day, yesterday with my friend Jackie, we went to the MDF Man's factory to decorate a Secret Box. Rob and his girlfriend looked after us like princesses.  
Alison and Ian from Ali-craft were so inspiring, and taught us all sorts of things about decorating an MDF box using acrylic paints, distress inks and stains, stamping including a Julie Nutting stamp and learning how to stamp onto pretty papers to decorate our stamped images.  
We turned ordinary buttons into metallic embellishments, the whole day was just a treat.  I came home with so many ideas and new techniques.  Here is the finished result.
  I absolutely love my new treasure box.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely and yes what a great day we had. I am so pleased with my secret box too. Isn't it funny how we all started off with the same things and all ended up with such different finished projects!!
    Lots love Jax xxx

    ReplyDelete